David Lewis is the CEO of DemandGen. David partners with over a dozen tools currently, and has leveraged saas partnerships to scale his agency to be one of the largest and most respected in B2B Marketing.
- David coined the terms “Demand Gen”
- He wrote the #1 book on Lead Management called Manufacturing Demand
In this discussion, David answers:
- What is your current saas stack?
- Who in it are considered your ‘partners’?
- What does it mean to “partner” with saas?
- David’s process of choosing new partners?
- How David would setup incentives if he were behind an agency partner program?
- GTM and Co-Marketing with partners?
- How David co-markets with their partners?
- How events have been organized and collaborated on between the DemandGen team and key partnerships?
- As ad advisor, what do you recommend to your software companies around partnerships and channel strategy?