The Partner Programs Podcast
In 2020, the world you may know as “Channel” will change. This is brought on by the:
– Increase in new cloud-based software products coming to market.
– Betterment and ease of onboarding into these new products.
– Changes in agency-client relationships.
– And much more.
But despite these changes to the channel, partner sales strategy is going to be more and more of a requisite for new software companies to scale.
In this podcast, we showcase interviews and learnings from those on both sides of the partnership – both agency and software.
Listen on your favorite channel:
- Growing Channel Revenue by Connecting Agency Partners w/ Cory SnyderCory is Head of Director of Global Channel Sales at Active Campaign where he oversees his channel team and 6000+ partners. * This episode was recorded on video and we reference a graphic that can be found at partnerprograms.io Watch this episode on video there as well. Stepping into a channel/partner management role with a […]
- How Partner Teams can Attribute Referrals in TCMA and Channel ProgramsThis episode is also a video-class in our course on building a partner program. To watch and see the visuals, head over to the school and join the course >> (use coupon code PODCAST for 50% off). What is TCMA? TCMA stands for through-channel marketing automation. Through-Channel Marketing is a system that enables organizations to […]
- How Agency Partner Managers Choose Their PartnersToday I am joined by Amanda Nielsen - former Partner Marketing Strategist at New Breed Agency - a Diamond-Tier Hubspot partner as well as reseller of Drift, Vidyard, Insight Squared and others. She grew New Breed’s partnerships by 400% in her time there and has spoken at the Inbound conference as well as taught a […]
- Budget and KPIs for your Partner Program w/ Greg GreenbergerIn this episode, I am joined by Greg Greenberger, Partner Program Specialist at Signavio. Greg is with me to discuss how to formalize an appropriate budget for your partner strategy, and what KPIs to focus on at each stage of growth. To view documents mentioned, enroll in the course Greg teaches a class in >>> […]
- How Partner Teams can Attribute Referrals in TCMA and Channel ProgramsIn this episode, I talk to the founder and VP of sales at xAmplfy - the platform for channel and partnerships teams which automates the way you engage and empower your partners. This recording is all about attribution in TCMA. If you are interested in this topic and are building-out a partner program as we […]
- What It Takes To Be A Software “Reseller” w/ Alex BassThis episode is all about understanding what actually goes on when an agency is on and OFFBOARDING your user (which was their referral), and the issues that can arise from that process being broken. Read the article or listen in. If you do not have a good relationship with your SaaS partners – the people […]
- How to Plan and Execute a Scalable Partner Program w/ Ty Lingley from Unbounce.comMy guest today is Tyrone Lingley, the Director of Partnerships at Unbounce Ty is responsible for driving revenue growth through product, brand, and distribution partnerships. Prior to Unbounce, Ty had experience in e-commerce and B2C partnerships while he was responsible for the strategic development and leadership of retail activities, key partnerships, and community programming for […]
- An Interview with Jay McBain on Partnerships and TCMA in 2020Forrester predicts the through-channel software market to grow to $1.18 billion by 2023. This market includes 10s of thousands of digital agencies realizing $2B in service revenue by that year. So I invited Mr. Jay McBain from Forrester.com to join me in unpacking the topic of “Through-Channel Marketing Automation.” If you enjoyed this episode, you […]