The purpose of this podcast is to share what’s happening with data analytics and reporting from these perspectives:
- What agencies should know about partnering with analytics tools and the delivery of analytics services to clients.
- What founders should know about the data providers and how support should be conducted for data services.
- And what other data platforms should understand about the products available and how they integrate with current agency systems.
In this episode, I’m joined the Founder of MashMetrics.com – a Databox and Supermetrics partner white-labeling analytics services for other agencies. This class is the premise for a course Thomas put together for us on how to run these services: learn.partnerprograms.io/Thomas Bosilevac is our guest today on this subject because he:
- Founded a marketing analytics services agency responsible for over $1M in direct billings.
- Created a Measurement Plan Workshop to identify OKRs (KPIs) that make a bottom-line impact
- Lead projects to integrate online and offline data sources including Google Marketing Suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, Ads, etc.), Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, MixPanel, Segment, SalesForce, HubSpot, FaceBook, AdRoll, and many more.
- Automated Reporting and Performance Monitoring to quickly point to areas to grow or improve.
Business Analysis | Data Analysis | Business Intelligence (BI) | Market Research | Analytics Strategy